Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Tooth Stories

I've never had a loose tooth in my whole life. They are stuck in there stiff and straight. I hate it! But finally I have one. Not only one. There's another story about another loose tooth. I'll tell you the second loose tooth story first. Ok guys? I'll begin the story.

We were getting ready to go out to the car and go somewhere. I was eating an apple because I didn't have lunch yet. I was munching on my delicious apple and it was mmm, mmm, mmmmmmm. Then I recognized, a tooth hurt! I'll tell you which one it was. You know your two middle teeth? It was one of them, the right one.

So now I have two loose teeth right next to each other. Now I'll tell you the story about my first loose tooth. My Mom was out shopping or something and me and my Dad and my sister were all at the house. I was just walking around trying to find something to do because everybody else already had something to do. A tooth started to hurt so I wiggled it and OH, it was LOOSE! AHHHHH! I thought I was going to still have my baby teeth when I was a Grandma.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a sure cure for loose teeth. Won't you let me show you?
I really like loose teeth.
Have fun.

Love Pops

Anonymous said...

Hey! that is cool! it is weird that you haven't lost any already but I knew a freind younger than me that whenever ihad my 7nth
lose tooth she didn't have one out.

my blog HomeschoolHattie

Lara said...

hello