Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Learning To Type

Dear Grandma and Grandpa Robbins,

I miss you. I can’t wait until this summer because you will be coming home. I hope you’ve had a good mission. I don’t actually know if I want to go on a mission or not. I don’t know if I want to leave family because I love them a lot.

Today I learned how to type. I only have to look at the keyboard for just one minute and then I do the rest without looking at the keyboard. It’s fun to type. Now that I can type I can type you letters whenever I want to.

Tomorrow I’m turning seven. Tomorrow is my brother’s basketball game too. I wish you could be here for all of it. It’s going to be a nice day. Me and my dad and my brother are going to play out in the snow. I don’t actually know if we are but I’m going to try!

Last night I wrote a blog. You should go look at it. It’s really funny. It’s about making habits and me earning $100.

Me and Love played horsy together tonight. I drug her around the house on a little pony. We had lots of fun together until finally she didn’t want to play with me anymore and she got into my brother’s toothpaste. She got it on the bottle, on the sink, in her hair and on my pink pony. My brother didn’t want to clean it up but my mom made him. It was funny and I didn’t feel bad for him at all. While he was cleaning it up I was writing all about it!

Love Kathleen Gallagher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow? Outside? I don't know about that Front flip of the trampoline trunip girl.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday I learned to type too. I am nine so you learned a lot
earlier than me.
lol lol lol


ps......my blog HomeschoolHattie