Saturday, January 06, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday

I want to be part of my Mom’s Lazy Organizer’s challenge. My new habit is going to be keeping my room clean. Doing it night, day and afternoon. I’m going to do it because I have a bunch of hooks now that I can hang jackets, belts, my towel, pajamas and robe on.

I’m going to make my bed and put my dirty clothes in the clothes basket because I never actually do. I just throw them on the floor. I made a special spot for my books in my room so that my one year old sister can’t get them. They are in a bag that rolls. Then I hung that bag on a hook up high.There is a place in the bag for my flashlight so I can read in the dark when my sister is sleeping. Whenever I want more books I just roll it to the library and pick some new books out.

I don’t know if I’m actually going to do it or not but I’m actually going to try because it is pretty hard to keep my junky room clean. My Mom always has to make me clean it every day. That’s why I want to have a habit of doing it so it will be easier and I’ll do it forever. And then I’ll get $100 from my Mom because she’s going to give me $1 every time I clean my room. After I’m done, when I’m grown up my room will be shiny and clean and I’ll have $100. Ha ha ha, that’s so funny! Who would think such a little girl would get $100???

The funniest part about it is I’m a fibber because my Mom isn’t actually going to give me money. I just wanted to trick her and see if she would even fall for it!

4 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I am sure your mom would love it if you made it a SMART habit to keep your room clean :) !! Maybe you could inspire my kids.

Good luck!

Lara said...

Wow, that is a big habit for such a puny girl! It's too bad your Mom is too smart to fall for your tricks. $100 for a clean room would be great. How about if you give me $1 every time I clean the toilet and I'll give you $1 every time you clean your room? Does that sound fair?

Thanks for joining my challenge you little Organizing Turnip!

Anonymous said...

This is your Dad. How about, every day you don't clean your room, I give you a big spanking? How do you like that little Turnip?

Kim C. said...

Hey Turnip,
My kids got a laptop from their grandma for Christmas (is that a cool grandma or what?!)and they want to charge me every time I use it.
I told them that's fine if I can charge them every time they use my internet service.
:)