Friday, January 19, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday

What I said on my other post was that I would actually try to do this habit and I am trying. I'm trying to keep my room clean. That is my habit. It's kind of fun. Some days I can't actually do it because I'm busy. I hate being too busy because I always want to clean my room.

Just kidding! I'm fibbing again. You know little girls like to fib. I love missing out on cleaning my room. I hate cleaning even though I'm good at it. I hate cleaning because I already have to clean half of the house every day. I hate that. Hate it, hate it, hate it, because me and my sister and brother make so many messes. It's not my fault I make messes. I'm just a kid and I'm learning how to not make messes.

I'm going to keep working on my room this week.

8 comments:

Lara said...

Turnip,
You must be trying really hard because your room has looked pretty clean this week!

Love you, Lazy

An Ordinary Mom said...

Keep it up! I am sure you will soon have one of the cleanest rooms ever.

Anonymous said...

Hey messy clean up girly girl,
I sure didn't know you didn't like cleaning. You are soooooo!!! good at it and you really never complain. I think a new habit should be checking on my cats every day after you wake up and every night before you go to bed. Then you could tell me when I need to clean their box or buy more food. Keep up the great work little front flip standing backwards walkover tumbling turnip girl.

Love Pappy

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! I love to have things clean, but I am not so good at keeping them that way!

Jen said...

You can do it!! The cleaner it gets the less work it will take to keep it that way. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you a secret...I hate to clean, too! But, I feel so much better in a clean home, don't you? I really don't like to live in a messy place ~ it drives me crazy! One thing that helps me when I clean is to turn on some really good music and dance while cleaning...it makes it a lot more fun! Have a great week!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to
clean I would give anything to
clean the whole house .I love it I
also love school. It is so cool !


ps....my blog HomeschoolHattie

Lorie said...

Good luck as you continue to clean. To be honest cleaning probably is not my favorite thing either. Good Luck!